Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why Submit to, and Read, my Blogging and Traffic tips Carnival




Okay. I will make this post short and straight to the point.


  • Submitting an article to my Blog carnival will give you more exposure, exposure means traffic.

  • You'll get a backlink which is a vote for you site when PR time comes.

  • You'll get a one point up for Technorati Authority, because my blog will be linking to you when you submit a post.

  • You'll get a long list of tips and tricks for blogging, traffic and SEO.

  • You'll meet new friends of the same inclination and interest.

  • You'll get happy after you've realized that you've stumbled on my helpful blog. haha

  • You'll get knowledgeable and in the end richer. haha





Browse my past editions:

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments: