Warning: This just a simple how-to
Somebody asked me to post about a widget that posts recent comments you have received. Without much ado here how it is done:
(Note: limited to 5 entries only)
(I assume you are using BLogger.)
- Make sure that Comment Feeds is enabled.
- Log on to you blogger account.
- Click Settings
- Click Site feed
- Click Advance Mode
- And do what’s shown on the encircled part below.
- Then save the settings.
- Let’s do the second part.
- Click Layouts
- Click Add Page Element
- Click Feed
- Click add to your blog
- And insert the following below. Just substitute the part in red with your own site url.
- As per my warning on the above paragraph. You can only have it up to 5 entries. This a sad truth about this method. But I think you won’t a long list anyway.
If you find this helpful, leave a comment (my blog is a do-follow mind you!), link to me or buy me a coffee (click donate above).
Next: How to Enable Do Follow Tag on your Blogger Blog.
If you like this post, then buy devil blogger a cup of dark mocha frapuccino blended coffee.
Bookmark this post: