Today will talk about how to add social bookmarking icons on your site’s footer or header.
- Note: this is for Blogger blogs only.
- Log on to your dashboard
- Click Layout
- Click Edit HTML and tick expand widgets
- Find this code if you want it to appear after every Post Title:
- Find this code if you want the icons to appear at the footer:
<p class='post-footer-line post-footer-line-3'>
- Find this code if you want the icons to appear at the end of every post but above the footer:
<div style='clear: both;'/> <!-- clear for photos floats -->
- Add this code below it:
- Preview it. And if you like how it looks then save it
- If the above trick doesn’t work then contact me by commenting here. I’ll try to see what went wrong.
- Source is: www.bloggerplugins.org
If you like this post, then buy devil blogger a cup of dark mocha frapuccino blended coffee.
Bookmark this post: