Sunday, June 3, 2007

The famous Vlogger


I've read from my sister's book an article about blogging. I got so interested when i took a glance of it. I quickly read the paragraphs. heheh. And found out 'bout this famous Vlogger (video blogger) named Dylan Verdi. harhar

Kindly check out her Vlog.www.dylanverdi.com hehehe.

I did not really grill her blog or vlog But I bet its nice. That's explains her myriad fans. heheh

Go check it out!!

I wonder how she got a domain not of blogspot or xanga or livejournal.

If you type dylanverdi.blogspot.com or dylanverdi.com, the resulting page is the same. I really am wondering how to do that. hehe You know what I mean don't you??

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments: