How to Increase Self Confidence & Attract Women
Watch a man with high status - Brad Pitt, George Clooney, or the CEO where you work - and you'll notice that he moves differently than the rest of us. He gives off vibes that he is hot stuff, and because of that, women get soaking wet over him.
You, too, can create that aura that makes you attractive to women.
With that in mind, here are some pointers for you to develop the mindset and body language of an alpha male:
1. Don't allow yourself to feel worried. Just let your worries go, since you can't solve any problem by worrying. So suck it up, and quit thinking about what might go wrong. Just live life.
2. A second strategy to relax is to breathe through your abdomen rather than your chest.
When you breathe, imagine that you're bringing air down to your stomach. Feel your belly rise and fall as you breathe.
3. Avoid nonverbal behaviors that are the opposite of relaxation:
- Raising your shoulders.
- Wrinkling your forehead.
- Fidgeting with your hands and/or legs.
- Tightening your facial muscles.
4. Relax all your muscles and slow down all of your movements a notch.
Alpha males generally move unhurriedly, as if they are in control of time itself. Beta males are nervous and make jerky movements. Imagine you are standing and walking through a swimming pool, where your movements are slow and fluid.
5. Relax your eyes and eyelids.
Beta males hold their eyelids wide open because they are so nervous. Their eyes dart all around. Instead let your eyelids rest. Look straight ahead. Only give things your attention if they interest you. While you're out and about, do the affirmation to yourself, "I am sexual, I am relaxed, and I am in control."
6. If someone wants your attention, move your head slowly.
A trait common to many beta males is being so eager to please that when someone calls their name, you see them spin their heads toward the person unnaturally fast.
Article by John Alexander, author of "How to Become an Alpha Male" ... a seduction success guide for men. Get advanced tips on how to develop the mind set and body language of an alpha male.
If you like this post, then buy devil blogger a cup of dark mocha frapuccino blended coffee.
Bookmark this post: