Monday, September 24, 2007

ITs bEen a whiLe

Technorati icon


It's been a while since I last posted. Though I regularly update my blog, I haven't got anything to post. Hmm... Those few readers who happen to stumble to my blog, lots of thanks to you. And those who are habitues, many many thanks. hahaha

A friend of mine got irritated with my import blogs from the blogger to multiply. I did not know that it'll flood everyone's update box.
She commented how crazy I am to do such a thing. I know she's just joking ( jokes are half meant) but I took it intentionally differently. My pride said "ouch". And then I blogged about how much I hate her. And then after realizing how crazy ( really) what I just did, I have to make an alibi to counter what I just did. hmm.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments: