Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Free Online Translator


I have cousins abroad who do speak a different language. Though they know how to speak ours (Filipino)--a bit, they still struggle and stumble over words. I use an online translator so as to impress them a bit. And they were impressed.hehe. They're shocked how I got my norwegian dexterity when me myself isn't. I advise people who will use this to keep their grammar so as not to confuse the translator. Good Luck. Well, you can use this also to translate websites into to your language.

you can translate anything anyway. not just a website...

website Translator:

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments: